New at Rhinetex and at our European HandiQuilter distributors: the HandiQuilter Moxie longarm machine.
Read all you need to know about this amazing machine here.
Interested in becoming also one of the European HandiQuilter distributors? Contact email@example.com.
Own. Every. Stitch.
Now every stitch can be yours—from pieced top to finished quilt. You’ll find 15 inches of free-motion freedom in the new HQ Moxie™ longarm quilting machine. Forget basting with pins or cramming quilts through a domestic machine. Get to stitching quickly with straightforward features, easy-to-use controls, and the space to get creative. Quilt without qualms, adventure with attitude—that’s Moxie.
Fun. Fearless. Finished.
The HQ Moxie is upfront–everything you need in one package. Practical features and optional accessories make this simple, spunky longarm the perfect quilting machine to customize and make your own.
- 15-inch throat space and high-resolution, full-color display
- 8-foot HQ Loft™ Frame; Optional 2-foot extension kit
- Compatible with the HQ Little Foot™ Frame
- 1,800 stitches per minute; 4-18 stitches per inch
- Choose from Cruise or Precision stitch regulation or Manual Mode
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- Compatible with all interchangeable Handi Feet
- Built-in LED lighting to illuminate quilting space
- USB port for easy software updates
- Features 3D interactive assembly instructions with the BILT app
HQ Moxie User Manual
Download the User Manual to get everything you need to get set up and quilt-ready!
We've Got You
Help is always available from our European distributors. Please click below for a list and map.
Let’s talk. We’re ready to answer any questions you might have.
Every HQ Moxie comes with a kit to help get you started!
You've. Got. This
Ready to get started? Get to quilting quickly with these comprehensive, step-by-step tutorials with HQ Studio Educator, Kelly Ashton. We’ll walk you through HQ Moxie’s straightforward features and easy-to-use controls. This particular setup demonstrates the HQ Moxie on the 8-foot HQ Loft Frame. Get familiar with this cost-effective and fun way to finish quilts!
Where to you put it?
Get an idea where the HandiQuilter Moxie might fit the best.
How does it compare?
See how the HandiQuilter Moxie features compare to other longarm machines.
Make the HandiQuilter Moxie yours
Check out these accessories to create the best quilting experience.